Power Home Remodeling Group, headquartered in Chester, Pa., is one of the nation’s largest home remodeling companies with more than 1,450 employees and nine business locations across the United States. Since its founding in 1992, Power has served more than 150,000 homeowners with high-quality, cost effective home improvement solutions. Power accommodates a wide variety of exterior remodeling needs by offering customers windows, siding, roofing, entry doors, gutters and attic insulation.
Cousins Jeff Kaliner and Adam Kaliner co-founded Power Home Remodeling Group (formerly Power Windows and Siding) in an effort to provide energy-saving and environmentally friendly home improvement options before “green” was a household name. Together they have built an organization known for its high ethics and integrity within the burgeoning energy efficient retrofit arena. In just over two decades, Power has grown to $310 million in annual sales while being nationally recognized by industry resources such as Qualified Remodeler Magazine who named Power fourth in their list of America’s Top 500 Companies for their commitment to quality. Inc. Magazine also recognized the company as one of the country’s “Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies” for the third consecutive year.
In January 2011, Power joined the movement to revitalize both the City of Chester and the Delaware River Waterfront by relocating the company’s headquarters to The Wharf at Rivertown, a 400,000 square-foot innovative, mixed-use office and retail project, located adjacent to a 90-acre waterfront site on the Delaware River. The Wharf features the renovation of an existing building regarded as one of Pennsylvania’s most significant architectural and historical structures — formerly the Delaware County Power Plant. Today, more than 400 Power employees are based at the new 58,000-square-foot state-of-the-art headquarters.
Cousins Jeff Kaliner and Adam Kaliner founded the company in 1992.
- Jeff Kaliner is Founding Partner
- Adam Kaliner is Founding Partner
- Corey Schiller is Co-Chief Executive Officer
- Asher Raphael is Co-Chief Executive Officer
- Timothy G. Wenhold is Chief Innovation Officer
- J.D. Diskin is Chief Sales Officer
- Rob Borislow is Chief Operating Officer
- Al Ferraioli is Chief Financial Officer
2501 Seaport Drive, First Floor, Chester, PA, 19103
Nine business locations serving Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Washington D.C., Wisconsin, and Virginia.
- To grow as people and as professionals
- To serve the entire U.S.
- To reduce the nation’s energy consumption by offering top-quality energy efficient remodeling solutions
- To reward our customers with a unique experience
Power fosters a culture of collaboration, respect, and support for more than 1,450 employees. By encouraging staff to be proactive “mentors” and rewarding excellence, Power continually enhances an incredibly talented workforce, which is key to the success of the organization. These guiding principals earned Power Home Remodeling Group the top spot for mid-sized companies in The Philadelphia Inquirer’s Top Workplaces issue in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 as well as 2014 Top Workplaces Awards from the Connecticut Post, the Boston Business Journal, the Boston Globe, the Chicago Sun-Tribune, the Baltimore Sun and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. In 2012, Glassdoor.com also named Power as one of the country’s “Top 25 Companies for Career Opportunities”.
- Privately held since 1992
- Fiscal 2014 Revenue— $310 million
- Power is ranked fourth on Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 American companies and fourth on Professional Remodeler Magazine’s Top 550 list. Power has been ranked on these lists annually since 1997
- Professional Remodeler Magazine ranked Power in their Top 25 Places to work
- Power was chosen as Mid South Building Supply Contractor of the Year
- Power was chosen as Northeast Building Products Contractor of the Year
- Power was named one of the “Biggest 500 Players” by Remodeling Magazine
- Power was ranked fourth on Replacement Contractor Magazine’s Top 100 list in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Power was named one of Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Power was named a Future 50 fast growth company for 2011 by Philadelphia SmartCEO magazine
- Power was recognized as “The Top Workplace For Mid-Sized Companies” by The Philadelphia Inquirer, Boston Globe, and Connecticut Post
- Power was recognized as one of the “Best Place’s To Work For Mid-Sized Companies” by The Philadelphia Business Journal, Boston Business Journal,The Chicago Sun-Tribune and Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Power was named to the Future Fifty List From Smart CEO Magazine
By installing only the nation’s leading energy efficient products and following a strict energy code of ethics, Power is committed to a “green” home remodeling approach. Power has also embraced internal sustainability by greening its daily operations. The company has reduced landfill waste by instituting a new recycling initiative, encourages customers to download electronic versions of brochures and warranties and has installed energy efficient equipment and furniture throughout its corporate headquarters. Power has even utilized a GPS system to create the most fuel-efficient routes for project managers, technicians, remodeling consultants and installers.
Power is committed to giving back to the community. In forming a strong partnership with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, we’ve dedicated ourselves to helping find a cure for childhood cancer. In support of Alex’s, Power has developed the following plan:
- In the month of June, Power employees compete to raise the most amount of money for this incredible cause. For the year of 2014, Power employees have raised more than $140,000
- One week each year, Power will set up an Alex’s Lemonade Stand at each of our offices nationwide, with all proceeds going to ALSF
- Power has created the Annual Power Run (5K) for Alex’s in Pennsylvania every October with all proceeds going to ALSF
- Power will be a primary sponsor at all of Alex’s various events throughout the year – come out and see us
For all press inquiries, please contact:
Vice President of Marketing Communications
Direct: 610.874.5000 x2245
Leanne Scott Brown