A CleanTech company, Power Home Remodeling Group is committed to a culture of environmental responsibility. From recycling old aluminum, steel, vinyl, and glass to hiring green collar jobs and requiring more efficient use of gas for our installation vehicles, Power Home Remodeling Group is serious about “being green”.
Some of our accomplishments include:
Recycling and Conservation:
- We have reduced landfill waste by up to 28% by recycling the following: glass, aluminum, steel, vinyl, tarps, cardboard and plastic packaging materials, wood and all other recyclable jobsite debris, totaling over 1,000,000 lbs of recycled materials
- Creation of Total Care Installs website, where we encourage customers to download brochures, warranties and any other materials they may need, thereby reducing unnecessary printing
- GPS satellite system to create the most efficient routes for project managers, service technicians, installers and remodeling consultants
- All appointments confirmed in advance to eliminate unnecessary travel
- Incentives offered to customers to help us conserve fuel and time
- Group vans used for marketing campaigns opposed to individual drivers
Green Collar Jobs
- Power Home Remodeling Group has more than 200 installers performing “green collar jobs” on a daily basis
- Remodeling Consultants educate, inform and guide customers on ways to make their homes more energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- All Power Home Remodeling Group products are manufactured in the United States, employing thousands of Americans in “Green Collar Jobs,” producing sustainable, energy-efficient products
For more information on other Power Home Remodeling Group energy management
commitments or green products we offer, such as Energy Star, please contact us today.